Very few guitars have frets level with each other, regardless of the name on the head stock or how much you paid for it.
A set up includes the following:
- Fret board contouring as far as existing fret height will allow
- Includes nut slots filed for best playability and tuning.
Remember it’s your time and effort put into perfecting your art. You’re worth it!
Prices are currently being evaluated and adjusted, but here are the different setup options with different costs:
- Plain setup no leveling
- Tune O Matic bridge guitars to setup and radius saddles to match fretboard
- Floyd style guitars depending how off nut is and extra work
- unfortunately very few guitars frets are level enough for this
A fret level crown and dress is available for an additional charge:
- Narrow frets (see my Facebook video for a demonstration)
- Wide jumbo frets
- Wide jumbo frets and double locking tremolo, includes locking nut height adjustment (see this Facebook video for more info)